Webready integration with OwnerRez
OwnerRez is internationally recognized as a leader in the vacation rental industry for channel management, CRM, PM, accounting, messaging and websites.
Webready is now integrated with OwnerRez allowing you to import your listings, sync your availability and daily prices and display your listings on your Webready website.
Signing Up to Webready
- Step 1: Enter your name, email and password or sign up using your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Step 2: Select OwnerRez from the list of PMS options available.
- Step 3: Enter your business details and click on the Complete button.
- Confirm the verification of your email address.
You should get a verification email to your email address, click on the Verify your email button. You will be directed to the login page for Webready after clicking on the button.
Once logged in, a pop up will appear directing you to connect to OwnerRez - it will take you to the Integrations page in Webready to proceed.
Connecting OwnerRez to Webready
Please ensure you have the Integrated Sites addon enabled inside your OwnerRez account. If this is not enabled Webready won't be able to sync listing data from OwnerRez to update your website.
- In Webready, navigate to the Integrations tab on the left panel.
- On the integration page, locate OwnerRez and click on the Connect button.Now click on Authorize Webready button. Make sure you have already logged in to OwnerRez in a separate tab.
- Once you are connected to OwnerRez, you can see the ability to view your OwnerRez rentals or disconnect Webready from OwnerRez.
- To view the OwnerRez properties, Click on the Listings button.
- All listings from OwnerRez will be displayed, but to import the property into Webready, click on the Actions icon on the right then Import.Note: Importing your property will bring in the Rooms of that property into Webready and will automatically import the availability so you calendar is Webready will be blocked accordingly.
- Select whether you will like your OwnerRez daily prices for the listing to be imported into Webready.
- If you select No then want to import daily prices later, go to Rates in Webready, click on the rental then the Add button and Import Rates.You will then see the daily prices listed where you can view them then click on Import Rates.Your daily prices will be visible on the Rates Table tab in Webready.If you wish to create daily prices in Webready instead, follow the steps in this article.Note: If you have updated your daily prices in OwnerRez, then you will need to re-import rates using the steps above.Note: Be sure to also fill in a nightly rate and minimum night stay value on the Settings tab for your rental's rate.
- Your imported rooms will be visible by clicking on the Rentals tab in the left navigation bar:
Once you have imported the listings along with their availability and imported or created daily prices, you can then create your website using your OwnerRez properties. See the help article here on setting up your Webready account.
Syncing Rental changes
After making rental changes to your listings on OwnerRez, you are able to sync some of these changes to Webready, to avoid having to repeat the same updates in Webready.
There will be indicators when there are updates available for rentals:
To sync the rental changes, navigate to the Rentals section in Webready and click on the "Sync Changes" button.
The rental details that will be updated in Webready includes:
After clicking on the button, you will be able to see columns showing the updates that were made to the rental in OwnerRez compared to what is saved in Webready.
Use the checkboxes on the left to select the updates that you want synced to Webready then click on "Sync".
Using your OwnerRez Booking Engine with Webready
To be able to continue using your OwnerRez Booking Engine, you can enable it in the Webready Editor.
To do this, click on the Global Settings option in the left navigation bar then on the Bookings tab.
Scroll down to the External Booking Settings and click "Manage".
On the pop up box, you will need to Enable External Bookings and select OwnerRez as the Template.
Scroll to the Parameters section where widget IDs and property IDs will need to be assigned for your rentals.
These IDs will have to be entered for each rental, by copying them from OwnerRez.
After clicking on the "Edit Values Per Rental" button, you will be able to paste the values from OwnerRez.
The Default option allows you to specify a single ID that will be used for all rentals.
There is also a checkbox to choose whether a parameter (property ID) is required.
When a parameter value is not set for a rental and there is also no default value provided.
• If parameter is required, then external booking is ignored and the Webready inquiry form or booking page will be used instead.
• If parameter is not required, then external booking is used and the parameter in URL will be replace by the value "(missing)".
Disconnecting from Webready
To disconnect OwnerRez from Webready, click on the Integrations tab in the left panel, locate OwnerRez and click on the "Disconnect" button.