Uploading Rentals from a CSV
To save time from manually creating rentals, you can upload them to Webready using a CSV file in the specified format.
- Navigate to the Rentals section in the left panel
- Click on the drop down arrow on the "Add Rental" button then on "Upload Rentals".
- On the pop up box, click on the "Download Sample File" link to view the Sample CSV file.
- Ensure that your CSV file matches the fields and order listed in the sample file.
- Drag & Drop or select your CSV file then click "Upload".The Upload button will be enabled once you have selected a file.
- Use the Select All checkbox to upload all rentals or select the individual checkboxes at the left of the rental name to choose which rentals you will like to upload.
- Click on "Upload Rentals".